For Harvard Business School students interested in joining the Consulting for Impact Club.
Learn more about what we do…
The Consulting for Impact (CFI) Club matches Harvard MBA candidates with nonprofit and social impact organizations for engagements spanning the academic year. During this time, pairs of students complete a strategic consulting project (4-5 hours per month per student) for the partner organization under the mentorship of the organization’s executive staff or Board members.
Students selected by CFI will work with nonprofit and social impact organizations to refine and develop the project scope, develop key deliverables, conduct necessary analysis, and ultimately prepare recommendations for review. Partner organizations have the option to allow the students working on their consulting project to sit-in on their board meetings as non-voting, observing “Board Fellows.”
- September – SEI Club Fair
- September – Club Fair
- September – CFI Info Session and Project Reveal
- Applications become available for membership and leadership team
- September 26th – Student Application Deadline
- October 10th – Student notification on acceptance
- October 13th – Project Kickoff and Celebration
Please contact us with any questions or concerns as you complete the application or after it is submitted.
- Zach Self (email@example.com)
- Saad Jumani (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Deadline: September 26, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET